Friday, August 8, 2014

Bringing Washi Back 2

I don't know about you, but when something is super trendy.. I am one of those people that gravitate to buying a whole bunch of it.. Then i'm left with a bunch of a product when it's "not so hot" anymore. lol 
That being said.. I'm BRINGING WASHI BACK BABY!!!! Washi is one of those things I can see myself using for a very long time. Even though I feel like it's not as "trendy" as it used to be. I think it will always have a special place in my heart!
I have made 2 different cards for you. I used the positive and the negative of the dies.. For all the details you can watch how I made them below :) or on my YouTube Channel ..


If you haven't subscribed yet.. Do it! You can keep up with all the new videos and fun giveaways we have all the time :) 


Challenges-


Pin It

1 comment:

Ela said...

I love that you are bringing Washi back! I am tempted to buy more and more, everytime I see it somewhere, but I've hardly ever used it. I really need to crash my Washi stash.

Love Ela