Friday, March 14, 2014

Trendy Twine Guest Designer

Hey everyone! I am so excited to be Guest Designing here today! I just adore Trendy Twine and LOVE LOVE LOVE Lesley.. she is a doll!
I have to admit I am totally partial to Trendy Twine. It's the only twine I use. So when she asked me to Guest Design, I jumped on the chance.

For my project today I wanted to create something that felt like SPRING! Since I am in Utah, and we had SNOW this week..:( this card was much needed. 
For my card I used the Holly Green Twine for the grass.. it was so easy to make and I love the texture it adds to the card.
 Of course I felt like this little card needed something else. So I grabbed the Totally White Twine and made a little "carrot line" for my bunnies carrot to hang off of. The Stamps I used are from The Alley Way Stamps. Spring Has Sprung Set. 
If you ever watch any of my videos.. you know that my daughter Liberty is never far away. I think it is super important for us to encourage the younger children to be creative.. so here is the card she made along with mine.. I just adore how it tuned out :)
The How To: video of making the card..
)
Here are a few of my creations using Trendy Twine...

Thank you so much for letting me share in this fun Twine day with you all :) hugs

If you like these videos.. Subscribe and Thumbs up :)



Pin It

9 comments:

jessica said...

Cute projects Alison!
Thanks for being a great Guest Designer with Trendy Twine.

*Vicki* said...

Somehow I must have missed this ADORABLE stamp set in the store!! I absolutely love it and now it's on my wish list!! :)

Congrats on your GDT and what a fabulous card you and your daughter made!! She did a fantastic job!! Thanks for sharing!!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Such an adorable card, Ali. Love your sweet little bunny stamp. Such a creative idea with the Holly Trendy Twine for grass. This is such a happy card. Tell Libby her card is super cute, too.

Thanks so much for guesting on the Trendy Twine blog today.

Hugs!
Lesley @ Trendy Twine

~Tammy~ said...

Cute as can be!

Sukie said...

Your projects are all super adorable! Your daughter did a great job too, future crafter! Thanks so much for joining us as our guest designer over at Trendy Twine!

Helen said...

Love all your cards and your daughter's too! Thanks for guest designing with Trendy Twine :)

Jessica Pascarella said...

Very cute! Love the stamps and great use of twine! Thanks for being a great guest designer!

Kimberly J. said...

Great Projects!! I love the grass with the twine and the banner! Thanks for being a Trendy Twine Guest Designer!

Brigit Mann said...

Awesome projects, love how you used the twine, Thanks for guest designing with Trendy Twine!!