Saturday, November 16, 2013

Liberty's first video and her own blog..

Hey Everyone!!  I am here to show you how Liberty and I made this fun shaped card together. I love spending time with my kids.. and doing crafts is just the icing on the cake for me :) 
So grab your little ones and come join us! 
Liberty and I would LOVE to see what you make using your TAWS stamps.. if you do.. please let us know so we can come say hi and take a peek..
Liberty now has her own blog..where we will post her creations at too..if you want to follow her
Libby's Blog is HERE
where you can see more detailed photos and leave her a comment.. I know she would love to hear from you! :) hugs
Pin It

2 comments:

Anni said...

You are so cute together and Libby is so amazing and talented! No surprise with Alison as her mother!
I had so much fun watching the video!
Thank you!
Hugs Anni

Jen Mitchell said...

With a super talented Mom, Liberty will be running circles around us with her cute cards in no time!