Wednesday, June 13, 2012

YES.. NEW DT members added to TAWS




Now for what you all have been waiting for.. I have to tell you this was such a hard decision to make. 70 people linked up to join the team.. and I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to each and everyone of you.. :) 

I have decided to add 4 more girls to the team.. I hope you will visit their blogs and welcome them to the TAWS family..  here they are.. 

[lyndal1.jpg]
  
"Hi Lyndal here from Melbourne, Australia.  I remember my Gran always used to ask me “What are you creating now?”  I discovered scrapbooking almost 7 years ago and was lucky enough to teach at my local store before it closed.  My supplies gathered dust until late last year when my daughter and her friend thought they’d like to have a stall at their school fair, so I offered to make a few cards – and I was hooked!  I LOVE this creative outlet and the on-line community that surrounds it.  I love CAS and punny cards so TAWS stamps are just perfect – and they are great for dressing up scrapbook pages too!  I am super excited to be invited to join the TAWS Design Team – amazingly talented ladies - and just wait to see some of the FAB stamps Alison has for you!!"

  
"I'm Arielle Gordon, wife to Jeff and mom to Alex (4) and Maisie Grace (2 1/2)... I work full time and craft full time (of course the craft supplies only come out when the kiddies are tucked in for the night - which only leaves 5 or 6 hours a day for sleeping - LOL!). I started stamping and blogging five years ago. I's so fun! Which is one reason I am thrilled to be a TAWS DT - Alison's images are SUPER FUN & whimsical!!! I also love cooking, playing in the sprinkler with the kids, and taking tons of pictures. I run 2 challenge blogs, colourQ and RetroSketches, and also have fun as a DT member for a few others and "hybrid decorator" for a digital scrap house. I stay busy and happy!"

Heard You're in a Jam (front)A Different Color Final We blend well  
"I am me. I am a wife, a daughter, a sister, and a friend. I am an artist. I am a crafter. I laugh. A lot.  I make stuff.  Lots of stuff.  And I absolutely love doing it.  That's all."

  
"Hi, I'm Danielle Daws and I'm thrilled to be joining TAWS DT!  I've been stamping for 4 years, and I started colouring images a couple of years ago.  My husband assures me I'm getting better at staying between the lines.  I have an unhealthy attachment to my Prismacolor pencils and I've spent far too long searching for the perfect sharpener (who knew there were so many different types?)!  Other than that, I live in Tasmania, Australia with my husband and our 5 year old daughter - she's getting better at colouring between the lines too..."

I am so excited to have each and everyone of these girls join the TAWS DT.. don't worry if you didn't make the team.. we will be adding a Guest DT member each month soon.. so look for that :) 


** Wait there is more!! We have 300 followers on the blog.. so we are going to have a giveaway.. all you have to do is leave a comment on the TAWS POST HERE. I will draw a winner on Sunday! :) 
Thanks for your constant support.. HUGS



Pin It

2 comments:

Lyndal said...

Thank you Alison so much for adding me to the team!!! Really looking forward to it :) :) :)

Jenny said...

What great additions to the team Alison :0)
Jenny x