Monday, June 18, 2012

A funny story that I am sure will have you thinking twice..

This is a funny story that will have you thinking twice before you go and teach your child something ;) (not really)
Liberty, my sweet Libby.. she always tells you the truth.. and sometimes you are so glad you are not in public at those moments... but just the other day.. I wasn't so lucky..  we went to an outside concert for Stretch's saxophone teacher (he is amazing) so we were parking underground (well first you have to know that Libby had double ureter surgery so we have been battling potty problems for a while now) so anyway.. we were in the car with my parents, and my dad rolls down his window to pay the man.. Lib is on the same side and rolls her window down as well.. she blurts out "HI! My name is Liberty!" the man sweetly comments "Hi, Liberty!" She said.. "I am 3, and I will be 4 on July 19th.." he continues to engage in the conversation with her.. "well that sounds like fun.." so my dad starts to drive away, and she yells out the window...."Remember..if you have to go poopy.. use the toilet!! " My face turned bright red.. I was so embarrassed.. well it gets better.. I know what could be better than that right?? So we are coming down the elevator, and the doors open. Here is this parking attendant standing there getting ready to get in.... We step out of the elevator.. and he says to her.. "Hey! Thanks for that great advice.. I had to go to the bathroom, and I used the toilet.." Yes it was one of my most embarrassing moments ever.. OH they Joys of being a parent..:)

Hope you are all having a wonderful Monday!!! :) HUGS Pin It

8 comments:

Annette Allen said...

oh my how funny and adorable...kids are always so sweet...thanks for the smile today...

Jodi said...

That is such a funny and sweet story... I love moments like those... the one's you will never forget (and can retell when they are older!)

~amy~ said...

LOL...hilarious. Kids say the funniest things, don't they? My soon to be 15 year old STILL does...

Jenn Borjeson said...

ROFL Kids!!!!! That's awesome. Thanks for sharing. :)

farmhouse-story said...

you gotta love 3 yr olds:)

LeAnne said...

I think Liberty probably made that man's day!!!

Jenny said...

You just have to admire there sweet innocence...great story and so funny :0)
Jenny x

Laurel said...

So cute Alison!