Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Published in this months...

Cards Magazine.. :) I am super happy.. I haven't submitted anything for publication for a very long time.. but I did about 6-8 months ago.. and Cards picked up one of my cards.. woohoo.. :)

Here is my card that is published in this magazine.. :) Page 97
 it's such a fun and funky card.. I hope you like it and are inspired by it somewhat.. :)

I used the Unity stamp  Thanks from Sentiments O' Simple,  that is cascading down the side of the card.. I also used Unity's burnt umber ink,. the paper is basic grey sweet threads..hope you all are having a wonderful week.. :) hugs
Pin It

10 comments:

Unknown said...

ummm...it's gorgeous!!! congrats alison! there will be many more pubs coming for you :)

Laurel said...

This is gorgeous! Congrats to you!

Oak Pond SC said...

This is lovely! Congratulations on being published and your card will inspire many <3

~amy~ said...

congrats!!!!!! such a fab card!

Annette Allen said...

awesome Alison...congratulations...your card is AWESOME.

Arielle H Gordon said...

WOOHOOOOO! Gorgeous card!

Marcy said...

That's gorgeous, Alison. Congrats to you!!

Jenny said...

Whoop whoop Alison, so pleased for you! Its an eye-catching card :0)
Jenny x

stamp-color-and create said...

Congrats!! Alison, I tried to email you using the Email Me option on the blog but it came back as failed delivery. Is there another way to reach you?

Salnclts said...

I love your card! I'm hopping with Paper Crafts Moxie Fab World. I wanted to comment on something you had made and found this post. You did a great job on your card! I love aall t he colors and how you stamped "thanks" on it to blend the 2 together!