Friday, October 14, 2011

It's been a crazy week....



So yesterday I needed to blow off some of my stress.. so I made a super quick and simple card.. I wanted to play along with the Spark Challenge at Paper Smooches.. the inspiration is so much fun! So I made a cute little onsie card I really love how it turned out..
For this card I used the Vegtastic little peas, and the top of the carrot for the green around them, I also used the sentiments and hearts from that set too.. :) Love this set.. so many possiblities.. :) The onsie template is from paper smooches also.. I used memento ink, distress ink old paper & fired brick , copic pen, pp is MME life of the party, Cosmo Cricket Clementine.
last night.. it was almost time for Liberty to go to bed, she was playing the rockband drums.. and was so excited, she tripped and hit her eye on the coffee table.. end results.. trip to the ER and 4 little stitches.. :( what a bummer.. needless to say this week has been crazy!
Thank you to everyone for the well wishes for my dad.. he is doing better, he had to have a stent put into the front main artery that was block 99%.. he has a few others that are borderline, but they would like to try to clear some of them up with medications.. he has to take it easy.. and work his way back up to his "normal"... :)
I hope you all are having a less eventful week than I am.. :) hugs
I used the colors, stamp set, and "bunch theme"

Pin It

12 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww your poor little one...so sad.. Hope she is feeling better today....

LOVE this card..you rocked this card...

Anne-Marie said...

Alison, you and me, both! Sigh....
Your poor wee girl...I used to say my kids' heads could attract meteorites.....haaaaaa!
I luuuuurve the onesie card....how cute is that?!!

Emily Leiphart said...

Alison, you are so clever! I love how you used the leaves from the carrot for greenery and those peas are the cutest.

I'm so sorry about Liberty's accident! Most of Damian's accidents happen right before bedtime, too. In fact, all his past trips to the ER occurred right before bed. Sigh. I hope Liberty's not in too much pain and heals quickly! Glad to hear your Dad is doing better, too. Hugs to you!

Janna Werner said...

love the card and please hug Liberty!

farmhouse-story said...

oh, my, her poor face--i'm so sorry glad to hear your father is doing better:) now, your card is so very adorable!

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry for Liberty!! Hope she is feeling better. So glad to read that your daddy is on his way to recovery, will keep praying for him. I really love your card!! OMG!! is a stunner. You just inspired me to create one onsie card ;)

Hugs and kisses!!

RiNNE said...

Such a delightful take on the challenge! What a cute onesie!! Yay for your dad recovering well and your daughter getting fixed up (she's so pretty).

Karen M said...

Gorgeous card:)I hope your little one and your dad both get better soon x x

Linda Beeson said...

Your card could not be any cuter! That shape is something else, not to mention the adorable way you used the stamps and the SPARK challenge.

Marie said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE this card! Great shape, great use of stamps and great colors =) I'll be pinning this one, for sure! TFS =)

Jenny said...

What a cute onsie Alison, love that punch of colour and smiley faces :)
Poor Liberty and just before bedtime too..you're certainly having an eventful time at the moment!
Jenny x

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOOOOOOOOOOW! I love this card--so cute! Great idea for those little peas--and the tops of the carrots! OH MY! Great job all around:) Poor little Liberty. Hope she is doing well!! So sorry you had a crazy week! Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)