Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hey Sugar

Hey everyone! This is just a CAS card.. :) It's my friend Kristi's Birthday today! Happy Birthday Kristi.. and I needed a card to go along with her present I got her.. :)
I just adore the Sugar Rush Set from Paper Smooches.. Especially for the birthday, and anytime you just need a cute little pick me up card.. This card I used copic marker to color my images.. The shake I put on pop dots to give it a little more dimension. I also added diamond glaze and glitter to the "foam" to make it sparkle. Drew some fast lines around the card and that's about it! :) Thanks for looking.. hope you all are having a wonderful weekend..
Thank you to everyone for your comments on my creations and for the PS GDT congrats.. They mean more to me than you know.. :) HUGS

Challenges
Card Makin Mama's -food or drink
fussy and fancy-Summertime
Wee Memories-CAS (clean and simple)
Pin It

14 comments:

Jenny said...

These sweet treats really pop off the card, love your CAS design too:)
Jenny x

FLEUR de Lo said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog & leaving a nice comment! I don't know how I've never bumped into you or your DYSU challenge site before. I will definitely be joining you one of these days. Congrats on the PS GDT!! You have a way with their fun stamps! Nice to "meet" you!

{Lora}

Lindsay said...

This is just adorable in every possible way!! LOVE IT!

Linda Vanorio said...

Love It, the cutest card!!!
Thanks for sharing your ideas!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Very cute...the red really pops on the white!!!

Creations by Shirl said...

wow what yummy treats! very cute card.

Annette Allen said...

so cute...

farmhouse-story said...

i think these stamps were made for you, alison:) just darling!

Gabbi said...

Super cute summery card. Love the stamps. Thanks for joining us at fussy and fancy.

Guylaine Seyer said...

su cute, so fresh. Simple as I like!
thanks for playing with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday

Kim Ross said...

CUTE, cute card! I ♥ the Kim Hughes stamps, too, and you make some really adorable cards with them! Great job! :)

Lesley said...

Great card, I love the 3 images! Thanks for taking part in the CYDA challenge xx

Donna said...

Love your C&S card, those images really pop. Thanks for joining us at CYDA this time.
Donna x

Unknown said...

Hi there - great CAS make, love those stamps never heard of the brand but v. doodlebug in stlye I think there great!Thanks for joining us at Card-Makin' Mamas, we have another challenge starting today for a special Birthday Celebration with Tickled Pink stamps, hope you can join us, the images are gorgeous!
Deb.x