Wednesday, June 29, 2011

U Rock!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to show you a fun quick card I made..


this second photo is washed out.. the top one shows the true colors.. :) I used the cute stamp set from Paper Smooches Boob Tubes..


I thought I would share with you a really quick tip.. on my radio you can see that there are "white spots" well the big one I cut out of paper and glued it on the card.. but the 3 little ones were just to much work to do that..so I took a white gel pen and colored them in.. :) and you can't even tell.. but it still does the job of looking like I did.. I hope you all are having a wonderful week.. don't forget to come back here tomorrow to see what the new DYSU challenge is for this week.. HUGS

Challenges entered-

Top tip tuesday- turquoise, Three Patterned papers
My Moms Craft Shop Challenge- old (patterned paper) New (twine)
Pin It

2 comments:

Denise said...

Cool card Alison.
Hugs
Denise xx

Janna Werner said...

super fun card, Alison! Hugs Janna