Friday, July 23, 2010

Tidly Inks Sketch Challenge

Hey everyone... I have a fun little card to share with you today.. I used a Tiddly Inks Stamp called Tree Hugger.. I just ADORE this stamp.. I added some fun little dots to her dress for added texture.. I also love this sentiment.. "We have been friends together in sunshine, and in shade.." I thought it fit perfectly with this card

I 3d pop dotted the scallop and the image so it would have more dimension..

I also paper pieced the top of the tree with some fun patterned paper I had so the tree would have a little more personality.. I colored the image with my copics, I then took my 3d red puffy paint and added sweet little red dots all around the circle to tie in the red I have my little girl wearing.. all and all I think the card turned out really cute..

Wish me LUCK!!!!
I have entered this card into Tiddly Inks Challenge.. since that is where I got the sketch from :)
Pin It

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Love your take on the sketch Alison your colouring is fab :)

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

This is really nice...love the tree pattern. :)

Larissa said...

Such a sweet card! Love what you did with the tree and the red dots around the circle are great. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

Hugs,
Larissa