Sunday, July 11, 2010

some blog candy

As you all know.. you know me and I don't put the candy on my site unless I fell like the actual BLOG will benefit you in going there and looking around.. WELL this is an AMAZING blog.. Her name is JODI and she is SUPER CREATIVE.. I spent so much time already just looking at her creations.. after church I will be heading back to look at more.. She is celebrating her birthday and wants to give to US.. how nice is that?? so she is having 5 different blog candies.. I hope you will stop by her blog and take a peek at her amazing creations.. I know you will not be disappointed.. while you are there spread the word about HER CANDY
Here is crossing my fingers AND toes and anything else I can cross that I win one of these.. With all that has happened the last few months.. I would love to have something new to play with.. HUGS



I just adore this creation/stamp that my friend Kym used here.. she is giving this away for her blog candy.. I wanted to let you all know to go over there and see her cute blog.. HUGS
Pin It

No comments: