Saturday, April 3, 2010

2 Cute Stamps Cowboy Kid (design team)

Happy Easter Everyone!! I can't believe there is only one more day until Easter Sunday! WOW!! The time just flies by.. Well I have a special treat for you today.. Cowboy Kid!! I just love this Stamp.. I think it really could go for any occasion.. I thought maybe since everyone is doing Easter cards I would do a fun anytime card using this adorable stamp which you can get HERE and can you believe that all 2 Cute Wood Mounted Rubber Stamps are 50% off..WOWZA!! or if you prefer digital stamps you can get it HERE.. so really you can't go wrong!!

I hope you all are enjoying your Easter weekend. I had so much fun creating this card.. I sewed the edges of my patterned paper with a straight stitch, and I colored all 3 of the Cowboy Kids with copic markers. I used some foam pop dots on the back of each image to make them POP out.. the word Play is placed on top of some ribbon to give it a little more texture, and of course I distressed it all.. I thought this would be a perfect boy birthday card!!

Oh don't forget about the free digital stamp and the challenge going on right now on 2 Cute Rubber Stamps Challenge Blog you don't want to miss it! HERE

Well Happy Easter EVERYONE!!! HUGS

Everyone has a "Love Tank.." Help fill mine up.. Leave a comment..
Pin It

1 comment:

Chris said...

What a cute card Allison, I love the papers and that sweet little image. So fun!