Monday, January 4, 2010

Free Digital Stamp.. Cute Monkey Card!!

Okay when I saw this ADORABLE digital stamp.. I couldn't resist playing and creating something with it.. This digital stamp is from my friend Jodie.. she has a free digital stamp each Friday on her site.. and you are in LUCK because if you head over there.. this one is yours FREE right now.. Not Kidding..!!! So you want to know where to go right.. :)
Well.. I guess I can share.. but if you happen to grab this freebie.. MAKE SURE to tell Jodie that I said HI!! :) DEAL???!!

BUGABOO Stamps
Click HERE

~Here are a few details of my card.. I used the adorable image from Bugaboo Stamps line called Monkey Love, Copics to color this little guy.. I of course added some dots to his tie.. you all know how I love polka-dots.. I used puffy paint. I also used puffy paint for the rose he is holding.. :) I sewed all around him.. and then sewed the heart stitch around the card, I added a cute lolly pop flower in the corner.. again using an American Crafts Flair button POLKA-DOTS.. I just love them.. :) hehe.. I really love how this card turned out.. :) HUGS
I have entered this card into these challenges
Kitchen Sink-Stitch something
Ann's Creative Nook-use something new (copics)
Crazy 4 Challenges-Polka-dots(as you can see I have even added some of my own..)
Etsy Inspired-(Manic Muffin totes inspired)
Our Creative Corner-Clean and Simple
The Secret Crafter-New Beginnings(used a new friends stamp)
Daring Cardmaker-New Beginnings (used a new friends stamp)
No Time To Stamp-New Things (copics)
Stamp Something-New Things(copics)
Paperplay-New Beginnings(New Neighbor)
Pile it on-Digital Stamp
Everyone has a "Love Tank.." Help fill mine up.. Leave a comment.. HUGS
Pin It

19 comments:

Sandi said...

that is adorable, love it all, Hugs

Kathryn B said...

Hi Alison he is adorable I love your heart stitching? Oh and your coloring and papers...adorable card! I went to get him asap! Have a great day!

Jane Wetzel said...

totally cuteness here Alison! Love this guy..better go snag him! Great job and I love the coloring!

DeeDee said...

A stunning card Alison! The image is so cute! Thank you for joining us at Stamo Something!

Hugs, Diana

Helen said...

Awwww...sweet card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Ann said...

How absolutely adorable is this??? And your coloring with the Copics is awesome! Thanks for joining in my challenge this week!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Super adorable and thanks for the heads up on the freebie! Thanks so much for playing in the EIC this week!

Lynn McAuley said...

Love the delightful expression on this sweet monkey's face!! What a precious Valentine!!

Thank you for sharing it at Kitchen Sink Stamps!!

Deirdre said...

Alison, Adore your card, thanks for the share about Jodie's site - off to check it out now. Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay on this challenge. I used your christmas tree with star and heart for my Christmas tags this year and they were a huge hit!!!

dj1952 said...

The monkey you did is adorable. I've been trying to find your email address to email you in answer to your question about easel cards, and just can't find it. I know I'm probably blind, but along with commenting on all of your gorgeous work, I thought I'd answer your question.

Basically the card can be made to any size that will fold in half. (i.e. 12"=6" card 11"=5.5" card)by any width you desire. Your going to score at the halfway mark and then again half of one side only. Then you cut a piece of cs the same size as the card if folded flat. (i.e. 6"x6";6"x5-1/2", etc.)and decorate it anyway you desire. Attach to the bottom edge to the bottom edge of the small folded edge. Also decorate the base and up the inside of the small folded area (as it will show when displayed). You will also need to decorate the base about half way with buttons, flowers or something that has been pop-dotted to keep the front upright.

I hope this makes sense. I tried to think of each step. It's really very easy, and can be whipped out in just an hour or so, if you have your idea in mind.

TFS,

dj1952

http://designsbydj.blogspot.com

Connie M. said...

hehehe!! This is just too cute!! Great stitiching too!! Thanks so much for playing with us this month over at KSS!!

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Funny stamp, great papers, happy card! :)

Warmest greetings,

Renata

Julie M said...

Very cute card, Alison. I love the funny monkey - very versatile. Lucky new neighbours - they'll feel very welcome.

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay.

Julie :o)

de said...

What an adorable image and a great card!

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

de said...

Oops not sure if my previous post went or not! Love the monkey image and the design of your card is amazing! Love it!

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

Lynda said...

Fabulous card and I adore the owl. Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Heather P. said...

Totally adorable! :) Thanks for playing along with the EIC! :)

Anonymous said...

Alisson,
i just can't pick from your submissions to PIO which one is my fav... they are all breath taking!

thanks for playing w/ us @ PIO.

-- dalis

Melissa S. said...

Alison, the card is too cute and I wanted to congratulate you on your win at Pile It On. I love that site and it is an honer to win a Scoop. You go Girl. Can't wait to see you over at Bugaboo. Another new Freebie and a Blog Hop. Yea