Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 3 at the Greeting Farm Free Digital Stamps


So it's day 3 with the free digital stamps at the greeting farm.. and we get to play with this little guy.. :) isn't he so cute!! I was so excited when I saw him.. he is a perfect image for a boy or girl card.. :)
I used copic markers to color him, added some puffy paint to his "diaper" some ribbon to bring together the 2 papers, a couple flowers, a tag and that's about it.. this is a way fun and simple card.. thanks for looking HUGS

I have entered this card into these challenges...
Ooh-la-la-Distressing
A Spoon Full of Sugar-Anything Goes

Everyone has a "Love Tank.." Help fill mine up.. Leave a comment..

Photobucket

Pin It

7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

I love your card. The colours are great. I have been taking part in the relay but wasn't sure if you could combine it with other challenges

Lisa :)

Anne said...

Another cutie Alison. Love that image! Hugs xx

Kathryn B said...

Oh! He's so cute Alison. I love his polka dot diaper too cute :0)

Wendi said...

Another fabulous creations I love the paisley paper and such a cute image
Wendi

KymKreates said...

crap I can't keep up with you!!! I just printed mine . He looks great. I better get coloring instead of leaving comments

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

wonderful sweet baby card !!Thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs tina46
swf-team

The Crafty Den said...

What a gorgeous baby card. The image is so sweet and the papers are stunning. Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x